About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Rough Day

It's Friday which is wonderful!!! But this week has been very stressful with work and I have just been beyond tired. To add to this week I have been waiting for Monday to come because my dad is doing the cross matching and I just want to know now. I feel like my mind is going and going, feel like it has not stopped in a week. On top of it I am just starting to feel alone not sure why but I am just lonely. To be honest I want to go home get into bed and cry. But of course I can't I have to go home do dialysis do my shot and do dialysis again then go to bed and wake up and do it all over again. It is a never ending cycle that most days I am fine with but then there are days like this where I want to scream, punch a wall or just cry like crazy. These are the days that I dread the most. I just hope these feelings go away soon and I hope my dad's cross matching comes out in favor of me. Not sure how much more I can keep going full throttle.

2 comments:

  1. You are the strongest person I know...Here are some quotes for you on having strength:
    “Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”
    August Wilson

    “Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.” (THAT'S TOTALLY YOU)

    “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
    Lao Tzu

    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

    “If God sends us on strong paths, we are provided strong shoes.”
    Corrie TenBoom

    Solitude is strength; to depend on the presence of the crowd is weakness. The man who needs a mob to nerve him is much more alone than he imagines.”
    Paul Brunton

    “For an impenetrable shield, stand inside yourself”
    Henry David Thoreau

    LOVE YOU MUCH! I am here whenever you need me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much. Thank you for being here. I don't know what I would do without you.

    ReplyDelete