About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Meghan

You called me when you found out I was going into renal failure at the time I was a little shocked and unsure pretty much because I had no idea what the future had in store for me. I was terrified and you told me you would be here if I needed anything even if I needed you to fly down here. You were the first to get tested and we were both beyond devistated when you walked in the door and said you were denied. But like I told you in the beginning the only thing that mattered to me is that you tried. Not many people will even do that. That day I felt like someone punched me in the stomach I couldn't breath I felt as if my life was just about to end. But then you and I sat outside had a glass of wine and shared a smoke...cried a little more and a little more and a little more. I didn't want to show you how much pain I really felt because I didn't want you to feel bad for anything because you did everything you physically could and that means the world to me and I will forever be greatful. You are not only my cousin but my best friend. I love you Meghan!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry I couldn't be the one to help...I really felt in my heart that I was supposed to...I am devastated and it is still hard to deal with... But you know- I am always here for you WHATEVER you need. And when the time comes (it will soon) I will be there to take care of you after your transplant. You are my best friend and an inspiration. I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete