About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One of those days

Today is just one of those days...I can't seem to get out of my funk. I woke up late and was so tired as I was doing my first transfer for the day, which I hate because I always think I am going to forget a step. Work is slow and I can't stand it but what can you do but just suck it up and go on. It seems to be getting harder and harder to come to work. I know I need my health insurance and the paycheck but I am tired. My legs hurt all the time I have been getting flank pain. It is all just becoming so overwhelming and I am not sure how much more I can endure. Everyone asks how I am and my answer is always "I am just so tired I need a break, a time out." I just didn't expect it to get this hard physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment