About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gotta a cold

Damnit! I have a cold again. My nose is stuffed, sore throat, chills, cough, achy body. I hate having a cold I don't like not being able to breath. On top of that what if they call and have a kidney I would have to deny it since you can't have any type of infection before transplant or during. Completely understandable but I want my kidney! But I wouldn't want to go through the surgery and take a kidney that could have been used for me or someone else so I am just going to have to try and get better as quick as possible. Last night I finally filled out my power of attorney for my health. Never thought I would have to do that at 27 but I would rather have the right people in control. So they know everything I want and won't have to talk it over with anyone because I have already decided. Man I have become such a responsible adult...lol. Well I am going to go whine to Sas about feeling like shit. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment