About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Time

Well the girl passed her glucose which means dad gets to schedule to come out here for the last couple test and if they both pass I will be getting my kidney. Oh I can't wait for the day where I feel 100% no more kidney pain, no more leg pain which I have right now and let me tell you it is not a good feeling. I have this aching pain in my legs I think I am going to go sit in the shower and see if the heat helps. I am just so sick and tired of being in pain all the time hopefully I won't be for much longer. I am also starting to have a little pain in my belly where the hose is but nothing is coming out and my bag is not cloudy so for right now I will just keep an eye on it. It's time now if I don't get this pain to go away Sas is going to have a big cry baby on his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment