About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Almost there

Well we are almost there...Monday the girl for the paired gets her Glucose testing and if everything goes well Dad can come out here and finish up some minor testing and we can all be scheduled for surgery. I am...wait WE are all hoping this is it. Dads not sleeping I am not sleeping we can both use a peaceful nights rest. My leg pain seems to be getting worse so I plan on Googling to see if there is anything I can do for it still have a major headache but I think it is just STRESS I have so many knots in my back and neck it is not healthy. Feet are starting to cramp up which is caused my dehydration so I am drinking water but not to much and not to fast NOT in the mood for fluid over load. I am really looking forward to Meghan coming out in March that will be really relaxing just hope I have my new kidney by then I know for sure I will still have the damn hose in so that means no lazy river but we can for sure find a lot more to do and hell I won't complain because I will have my kidney. Well I am going to go Google and then off to do my transfer. Night.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully I will see you before March...COME ON NEW KIDNEY!!!!

    ReplyDelete