About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

FABULOUS NEWS X'S 2

First and for most Laura aka Lula has found me! She was my other half when we were kids she lived behind me and well I lived behind here :). She was the best friend I ever had. She still has a place very dear to my heart. We have both been looking for each other and well she found me from Transplant Cafe and then my wonderful blog that I adore. It was great to hear from her and how she has been...She is a mama!! I really missed her and I am very thankful she is back in my life.
Second I received a call from the NKF today asking me to be in a testimonial video today and tell a little about my story and how they have helped me. I was SO NERVOUS I don't do good under pressure so I paused a lot so I hope I did good for them and made them proud. I hope I can help raise awareness. Kidney disease is everywhere and it can attack anyone. I can't wait to see the video when it is done I will post it!!!! It will be played at a fundraiser next Friday!!!!
Night all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment