About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Been awhile

It's been awhile since I have been on I have been working and just trying to get through each day, I have been so tired. I am thinking of going back to school not sure though. I know for sure I want to do something with dialysis or transplant patients. I keep thinking that would be a great career for me since I know what people are going through because I went through it myself. I just can't actually go to a school since I am still working full time. The kidney is doing great creatine is 1.3 it still shocks me how I went in and my creatine was 10 then in a matter of 4 days it goes to normal lol. Just fascinates me...I can't wait to see what they come up with next. Well sorry to keep it short but I am tired and want to lay down. CAN'T WAIT TIL MY STAMINA IS BACK!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! I am still waiting for my turn and reading your story inspires me to keep hanging on. You`ll get your stamina back soon from what I hear. I`ve decided that after my turn comes I want to volunteer in nephrology at my home hospital. It will be so wonderful to give back a little to those still waiting their turns.

    ReplyDelete