About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Goodbye Alison

I lost a very wonderful friend that I met through my blog. Alison was waitng for a kidney pancreas transplant. I am sorry I am just at a loss right now this is the first person I have known with reanal failure and to have lost and I don't understand it. I just know I want everyone to take a minute and just think about Alison. I know she is in a better place and I know she isn't feeling anymore pain. I am one of MANY people who will miss her and I will never forget our friendship she kept me fighting right along with her.
http://yourlifemoments.ca/images/moments/2012/4/NUANN138671.jpg
HANN, Alison Jane - (1957-2012) - Alison passed away peacefully at the North Bay Regional Health Centre on Saturday April 7, 2012 at the age of 54 years. Beloved wife of Frank Hann. Loving mother of Sara, Suzanne, Laura and Kennedy. Also survived by her mother Yvonne Langille. Predeceased by her father Bill Langille. Alison leaves a legacy of love, courage, hope and faith, she will be sadly missed. A celebration of her life will be held on Friday April 13th at Christ Anglican Church at 11 am. Donations to the Kidney Foundation in memory of Alison will be gratefully acknowledged by her family. Funeral arrangements entrusted to HILLSIDE FUNERAL SERVICES, 362 Airport Rd. Online condolences can be made at www.hillsidefuneral.ca 11219772

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how it feels... She was so positive towards you always. I am so sorry for your loss and think it's wonderful you are honoring her memory on your blog...
    LOVE YOU LOTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting a comment with a link to the above on Alisons blog. I have been following her blog for quite a while (I am a card maker) and wondered why she had stopped posting again, but kept checking and saw your comment. Obviously I didn't know Alsion personally but did admire her courage and will miss her in blogland.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete