About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Doctors Apt

Had a check up yesterday everything went great. But my doctor did say something to me and I can't get it out of my head...You know if it wasn't for your Uncle you wouldn't be here. It's weird apart of me always felt like I don't know how much time I have I was so tired and just drained, at points I just thought today is my last day I can't go on like this. I just never realized how mentally and emotionally this journey would be. At first I was like oh this will be over in no time no big deal and well then it started kicking my ass and with all the denials add more ass kicking. I am just so thankful for every day now it was such an amazing gift (it was really the gift of life) I just hope my blog helps everyone who reads it know that it will happen it just takes time but this disease does prove just how strong we all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment