About Me

My photo
I need an out sometimes and so I created this blog.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend


Well this weekend was busy busy busy but it was great! Saturday was the kidney walk and I got to meet Grizz Chapman from 30 Rock. He had a kidney transplant! Being at the walk was great my dad and Callie came down and it was great hanging out with Callie and Lins after the walk we went and got starfish tats on the top of our feet hurt like hell but totally worth it I love my sisters and I am glad we got to do that. Oh and I also got to help Grizz and his donor Ryan cut the ribbon which was AWESOME!!!!!!!! After the walk I paid for it though I didn't drink enough water so I have been feeling a little crappy probably didn't help that I missed my 10 dialysis. Uncle Jim will be here tomorrow and start testing Wed. Fingers crossed everyone. I better go lay down feeling a little crappy again. Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment